Eimerge Cosmetic Medicine
Dr Matthew Allen has extensive experience in dematoscopy to improve skin cancer detection and provide both surgical and non-surgical management of cancers and sun damaged skin. As a fellow of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery, he has clinical training in the diagnosis and management of skin cancers, cosmetic skin concerns, lasers and minor dermatological surgery.
Dr Allen also holds advanced certification in skin cancer, skin histopathology and a Diploma of Dermatoscopy. His experience includes advanced skin cancer surgery, facial skin procedures and treatments of varicose veins. His particular interest is the treatment of acne.
He specialises in minimally invasive surgical and nonsurgical procedures for facial rejuvenation and restoration, in particular, thread lifting, fat transfer and laser resurfacing.
As well as utilising injectables for fine line reduction, excessive sweating and migraines. He is also an expert in the advanced use of fillers for volume and contour restoration and correction.
- A comprehensive range of skin injectables for the restoration of facial volume & the reduction of lines.
Laser and light therapies
- Restore skin tone & colouration
- Sciton BBL & Laser for the treatment of facial pigmentation, rosacea and veins.
- We can determine which is the best treatment for you and the professional medical care for the treatment of adolescent and adult acne
- New dimensions in spider and small varicose vein therapies
Cosmetic mole removal and other noncancer surgery
- Non-skin cancer surgery for benign moles, ganglion, skin tags and scars with traditional surgical therapies been augmented by laser, radio frequency and photodynamic procedures.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for facial skin rejuvenation, sports medicine in orthopaedics
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy may offer a viable alternative to dermal fillers for facial restoration and also for orthopaedic problems due to cartilage and/or tendon damage from overuse and wear and tear.